Wasps are quite likely the most irritative insects known to man. Wasp stings can be very painful and possibly harm people, and the nests wasps build can pop up and damage almost any part of your house that has wood, such as your deck, your fencing or even sections of your roof.
Wasps are usually attracted based on food. Two major types of food that commonly attract wasps are scraps of meet and most sweets such as sodas, juices and candy.
Wasps have stingers that can unleash a powerful sting only when bothered, but they will typically ignore people. Wasps can sting multiple times; those with allergies to wasp venom can suffer severe reactions. If the pain continues, it can sometimes cause anaphylactic shock, which can be fatal.
Destroying wasp nests can help stop a wasp infestation, but it is extremely dangerous to do. Professional services such as Pest control are trained to effectively and safely handle wasp nest removal in your area and keep your home safe from further infestations.